Food that is packed with antioxidants properties may improve the skin’s elasticity and protect skin against damage and premature ageing. It is important that you focus on what you eat to avoid visible signs of aging. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits such as green leafy vegetables, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, etc, and fruits such as pomegranates, blueberries, avocado, etc. You may also include green tea and olive oil in your diet.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont