South Korean pop-group aespa has been announced as a part of the lineup for the 95th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
On November 1, Macy’s announced with a Twitter post that aespa would be joining a lineup that includes Carrie Underwood, Andy Grammer, Darren Criss, Kim Petras, Nelly, Tai Verdes, and more. aespa will be on the float Her Future is STEM-sational by Olay.
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a longtime U.S. holiday tradition consisting of thousands of people, large character balloons, floats, marching bands, performances, and various forms of entertainment.
THIS JUST IN! Here’s the star-studded lineup for this year’s 95th #MacysParade!
— Macy’s (@Macys) November 1, 2021
The parade will take place in New York City on November 25 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. local time. aespa’s label mates, NCT 127, performed at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2019.
aespa released their first extended play, Savage on October 5 which recently hit the top 20 of the Billboard 200. The album contains six tracks, including the lead single of the same name.
BOLLYWOOD NEWS – LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2021 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’