Which is the leading type of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market?
The global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market is segmented broadly into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, clinical solutions commanded the largest share of the ambulatory surgery center IT solutions market.
- The Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period.
This is primarily attributed to factors such as the increasing demand for improved patient safety and care and the need to collate and manage patient data from different medical devices and information systems.
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market DRIVERS :
1. Increasing number of Ambulatory Surgical Centerss
2. Need to curtail escalating healthcare costs
3. Growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market.Browse 112 market data Tables and 36 Figures spread through 176 Pages and in-depth
Download PDF Brochure Now: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086
Recent Developments :
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
The geographical regions mapped in the report are:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
5. Latin America
6. Middle East & Africa
Regional Growth, Development and Demand Analysis:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to the high adoption of Ambulatory surgical centers for reducing the soaring healthcare costs, increasing volume of surgical procedures performed, and the presence of significant market players, such as Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).Request Sample Report of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=182183086Key Market Players
Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Optum (US), Epic Systems Corporation (US), Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) (US), eClinicalWorks (US), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Advanced Data Systems Corporation (US), NextGen Healthcare (US), CureMD (US), HST Pathways (US), and Surgical Information Systems (US).
I’m a Corporate Communicator where I help companies to grow and solve their companies growth and research challenges through my creative marketing strategies. Reach out to me in case you have something I can help with. We live in a technological world, and its complexity continues to throw up challenges that require answers.