Anti-pollution Mask: Introduction
- Anti-pollution mask is a cloth material covering a partial portion of the face (mainly nose and mouth) used to protect the wearer from air pollutants.
Key Drivers of the Global Anti-pollution Mask Market
- There are many harmful particles in the air caused by fumes, smog, and other harmful particles released by industries, vehicles, and chemicals which result in allergy, illness, and disease. Increase in many air-borne diseases is the key driver of the anti-pollution mask market as these masks help to curb the problems associated with breathing polluted air.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=35567
Increase in demand for anti-pollution masks due to high exposure of pollutants among children
- Children and youngsters are facing the extreme risks of air contamination, primarily dependent on the way their lungs are exposed to the pollutants. The effect of air pollution on youngsters’ well-being is considerably more than the outcome among adults. This factor is likely to drive the demand for anti-pollution masks among youngsters.
- Elderly people who are more prone to illness due to their decreasing immunity are also highly affected by contaminated air and sometimes it becomes difficult for them to recover if they get infected. For everyone, using masks is likely to become inevitable due to the rise in air-borne diseases, leading to increasing demand for anti-pollution masks in future.
Scaling down usage of anti-pollution masks due to the material – a market restraint
- It has been observed that end-users feel suffocated while wearing a mask and some may also feel itchy around or on the parts of face covered by the mask. This may reduce usage of masks by consumers. However, usage of good material and proper filters attached in the mask itself may reduce the impact of this restraint.
Asia Pacific projected be a potential market for anti-pollution masks
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly developing market for face masks during the forecast period. The upgraded need for face masks in developing economies such as China and India is increasing the potential for anti-pollution masks in this region.
- The development and improvement in medical services in Southeast Asian nations such as Japan, expanding interests in the medical care industry, extension of hospitals to provincial regions, and growth in contaminated air is increasing the demand for anti-pollution masks.
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-pollution Mask Market
Companies are aiming to extend their product offerings and are undertaking innovations to satisfy customer needs. Also, the use of anti-pollution masks has increased due to the outbreak of Covid-19 and many players are manufacturing this product, making the market fragmented. On August 27, 2020, LG launched PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier which has features wherein the anti-pollution mask not just filters the air inhaled but also allows the consumer to speak through it clearly.
Some of the key companies in the anti-pollution mask market are listed below:
- Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited
- RESPILON Ltd
- Sirona Hygiene Private Limited
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Ohlone Press LLC
- United House
- Tuor and Associates Private Limited
- Atlanta Healthcare
- Nirvana Being
- Primal Nextgen Industries Private Limited
- Sahibtek Private Limited
- The 3M Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
Anti-pollution Mask Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 50 and below)
- Medium (US$ 51 – US$ 150)
- High (US$ 151 and above)
Anti-pollution Mask Market, by Type
Anti-pollution Mask Market, by Layers
- 1 layer
- 2 layers
- 3 layers
- 4 layers
- 5 layers
- 6 layers
- 7 layers
- Above 7 layers
Anti-pollution Mask Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
The report on the anti-pollution mask market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=35567
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.