Actor Armaan Kohli was arrested earlier this week by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) following a raid at his residence in Mumbai. The agency had recovered one gram of cocaine from his Andheri residence. On Wednesday, the actor was sent to 14-day judicial custody by an NDPS court.
As per reports, Kohli was sent to judicial custody after the NCB did not seek his remand, following which the actor moved bail application. The NCB had earlier said that they have pressed serious charges against the actor apart from the consumption of drugs. They will now clarify in their charge sheet if Kohli will be charged for consumption or for being a part of a drug supply network.
Kohli’s name surfaced in the investigation when the officials were questioning drug peddler Ajay Raju Singh who was arrested on Saturday. He had confessed to selling drugs to Kohli on multiple occasions and his Whatsapp chats with Kohli also reportedly verified the same.
The NCB had searched Kohli’s residence on Saturday post the information received by Singh. The agency recovered cocaine from a table in his bedroom.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro