Automotive Seat Climatization: Introduction
- Automotive seat climatization is a system where a vehicle seat cools down or warms up by blowing cool or warm air over the surface of the vehicle seat. The seat climatization system is used in vehicles in order to maintain the ambient temperature and to provide comfort to the driver and passengers. This system consists of a climate control unit and thermal electric devices that are fitted under the passenger and driver seat.
Key Drivers of Automotive Seat Climatization Market
- Increased use of advanced technology and automation in the automotive sector is boosting the automotive seat climatization market. Automotive manufacturers are using various sensors, right from air conditioners to vehicle door locks, which automates the functions of the vehicles. Moreover, leading manufacturers of temperature sensors are driving innovations and developing automated climate controls for vehicle seats, which helps enhance the safety and comfort for drivers and passengers. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the demand the for automotive seat climatization system.
- Rising environmental issues across the world drives the automotive seat climatization market. Adoption of climate control units inside vehicles has been increasing for the last few years due to an increase in issues about global warming. However, the global annual temperature has risen at an average rate of 0.08°C per decade, which increases the use of air conditioners in the automotive industry. This increase in use of air conditioners also increases carbon dioxide emission; hence the climate control unit in the vehicle or automotive seat climatization system is considered as cost-effective solution, as it activates the air conditioner as per climate change and reduces emission of carbon dioxide. This in turn is boosting the demand for automotive seat climatization.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83328
North America and Europe hold significant share of global automotive seat climatization market
- The automotive seat climatization market in North America is projected to expand at a significant growth rate in due to its harsh winter climate and consumers in North America have high spending power in the automotive sector. The cold climate in North America further boosts the adoption of climate control seat in the passenger and light and heavy commercial vehicles, which in turn is driving the market in the region. Moreover, increasing use of advancements in the vehicle climate control system is also propelling the automotive seat climatization market.
- Along with North America, Europe holds a significant share of the global market due to its cold climates and the presence of key original equipment manufacturers in the region. Moreover, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace due to a rise in disposable income of consumers and growing technological trends in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Seat Climatization Market
The automotive seat climatization market is expanding significantly, as there are few players operating in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive seat climatization market are:
- Gentherm Inc.
- Continental AG
- Lear Corporation
- Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA
- Faurecia SA
- Elektrosil GmbH
- Xi’an Huihong Vehicle Parts Company Limited
Global Automotive Seat Climatization Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Seat Climatization Market, by Seat Type
Global Automotive Seat Climatization Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Seat Climatization Market, by Application
- Heated and Cooled seats
- Heated seats
- Cooled seats
- Neck warmers
Global Automotive Seat Climatization Market, by Sales Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83328<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers ‘or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.