Twitter is roasting Matt Nagy for this Justin Fields comment originally appeared on NBC Sports Chicago
That means Fields is finally getting reps with the first team offense in practice and it’s turning some heads, like head coach Matt Nagy’s.
During a Friday press conference, Nagy had this to say.
“We’re learning too. Like this week, him getting all the reps in practice, there’s things that we’re seeing that maybe we didn’t see in the first two weeks because he wasn’t getting those (first-team) reps,” Nagy said.
Nagy is trying to say he is seeing Fields grow and flourish and he’s excited.
Fans are running to Twitter to roast Nagy and add a bit of #ToldYaSo because fans have been clamoring for Fields to start and get those first-team reps. Nagy’s admission that they’re seeing things in Fields now because of it plays right into their hands.
And Twitter let it be known.
Better late than never I guess.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont