Boeing on Tuesday reported net aircraft sales for the eighth consecutive month, but deliveries of its Dreamliner planes remain suspended as they undergo quality checks.
The aircraft manufacturer posted sales of 27 aircraft, including 16 737 Max planes and six 777 freighters in September as well as cancellations of five planes.
Boeing said it delivered 35 jets last month. Those included 26 737 Maxes.
Net orders for the year though September are 349.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont