BTS recently made an appearance on Korea’s SBS 8 News where they talked about Permission To Dance, the success of the same, choreography and more. And towards the end of the interview, the reporter asked Jungkook the most important question that BTS ARMY wants to know the answer for. Resonating ARMY’s feelings, the reporter asked what would their next song be all about? After the success of Dynamite, Butter and Permission To Dance, the world is now waiting to know what history will BTS write next. So, when Jungkook was asked about the next song, he said, “The reason we’ve released the songs and album up to this point is that they were thoughts, emotional states or trends about us at that time, so it was just that. All those songs were born in line with that generation [of emotions, thoughts, feelings].” Elaborating his answer, he added, “Just like we did then, what we can talk about now, what we should talk about now, as we contemplate these things and talk amongst ourselves, perhaps naturally, a good song or a wonderful song will come out.”
The reporter further asked whether like Permission To Dance, Butter and Dynamite, will the song be all-English or all Korean or a mix to which the Golden maknae said, “There’s nothing set about it either so far.” This was a goofy moment for everyone and it cracked Jimin up in laughter. Jungkook’s cuteness is too adorable to handle as he mimics himself again. Watch the video below:
Also, during the interview, J-Hope explained the inclusion of sign language in the choreography of Permission To Dance. The boys also talked about the Permission To Dance challenge and even grooved to the hook step of the peppy dance number.
Permission To Dance is BTS’ second collaboration with English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. They have previously worked together on Make It Right. Permission To Dance debut on number one position at Billboard Hot 100 chart, dethroning another BTS humungous hit, Butter.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro