In the last week, we saw President Moon Jae In appointing BTS aka Bangtan Boys as as special envoys of Korea’s growth and culture in order to “expand the country’s diplomatic strength and outreach on a global level, during a time when South Korea’s status within the international society is gaining greater recognition.” This move will be extension of President’s diplomacy, which serves the purpose of a “collaborative effort with professionals in the field of the civic culture whose stage is the world, to enhance South Korea’s image as a nation which takes the lead in global issues.”
— BTS_official (@bts_bighit) July 25, 2021
Now, the leader of the group RM has reacted to honour as he said on SBS’s Eight O’Clock News “BTS has grown up with the current generation of young people. In the process, we wanted to express the emotions we felt right now. We have witnessed and experienced the impact of the global economic crisis or something social both directly and indirectly. During the crisis in 2021, although we are weak, if we have the power to do something, like the special cultural envoy or the U.N. General Assembly, we will do what we can for our country, with a heavy yet happy heart, for the young people who have grown up with us and the future generations around the world. As we head to the States, we will do our best to fulfill our mission and return home.”
While BTS will attend the first official meeting as special envoys in September in the 76th United Nations General Assembly, ARMY has demanded that the popular K-pop band should be exempted from military services. On social media, we saw a fan stating, “BTS should be given a benefit of some sort, like the mandatory military exemption, if they’re going to be called here and there for government events. If they get appointed as presidential envoys, shouldn’t they be at least given a military service exemption.”
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro