“Bumble’s community can now select up to five badges from over 150 interests that range across various categories including sports, creative hobbies, the preferred choice of activities while choosing to stay in or going out, favourite movies, television shows, music to books”, the company says. Bumble users will also be able to showcase their values and traits by expressing their choice of allyship and support for various social causes, it adds.
“This renewed clarity is an unexpected silver lining for those that are looking for love during this time. This feature will give the Bumble community the opportunity to be more intentional about their dating choices and make meaningful connections with a shared understanding of life values right from the beginning”, Bumble said in a press statement.
Here’s how to choose and add Interest Badges to Bumble date profile
- Go to ‘Edit profile’
- Click on ‘Tap to edit profile’ under your photograph
- Here, find the new ‘My interests’ section. You can select from more than 150 interests to add to your profile.
- China reluctant to clear $6 billion loan for CPEC project – Times of India
- Mother’s Day 2021: Bhagyashree opens up on the PRESSURE a woman faces during her first pregnancy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] | Bollywood Life
- Mother’s Day 2021: Wishes, messages to make your mom feel special
- AVL vs MUN Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Tips & Predicted XIs For Today’s Premier League Match