After being released on bail, Raj Kundra was spotted for the first time in public last week with wife Shilpa Shetty. The couple was snapped performing pooja and offered prayers at an iconic temple during their stay in Himachal Pradesh. Back in the city, Shilpa made a solo appearance at the airport while her kids and Raj were missing.
In July, Raj Kundra was arrested by the Mumbai police for his allegedly connection to production and distributing of pornographic videos through his apps. The 45-year-old businessman was released on bail two months later, in September. Reacting to the controversy, Shilpa Shetty had requested for the family’s privacy in a social media statement, “As a family, we are taking recourse to all our available legal remedies. But, till then I humbly request you – especially as a MOTHER – to respect our privacy for my children’s sake and request you to refrain from commenting on half-baked information without verifying the veracity of the same. I am a proud law-abiding Indian citizen and a hardworking professional for the last 29 years. People have put their faith in ME & I’ve never let anyone down.” Soon after his release, Raj Kundra deleted all his social media account.
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?