Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Introduction
- Cloud on-ramp is a connection service inside a data center that offers direct connectivity to a cloud provider. Cloud connectivity is a significant factor while choosing a data center vendor, and cloud on-ramp services help to overcome critical connectivity issues. The adoption of cloud on-ramp services by cloud services vendors helps to enhance performance of cloud-based applications, creates security infrastructure for users, and reduce latency.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the cloud on-ramp services market. Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in millions of employees working from home and organizations have raised their investment to develop strong IT infrastructure i.e. networking and storage and computing, to support their remote workforce. Similarly, small and medium enterprises have enhanced their digital transformation due to lockdowns. Thus, demand for cloud on-ramp services is growing in every sector. This, in turn, is anticipated to create significant opportunities for the cloud on-ramp services market during the forecast period.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83175
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Key Drivers
- At present, enterprises using cloud services are planning to upsurge their investment in cloud services, which is projected to fuel the cloud on-ramp services market during the forecast period.
- Rapid digital transformation across the globe means more dependency on the internet, which again is anticipated to drive the growth of the cloud on-ramp services market.
- Small and medium enterprises and large enterprises are promptly embracing cloud infrastructure because of cloud benefits such as lower capital spending, flexible deployment options, scalable, lower cost, and access to innovative applications. This is a major factor likely to fuel the growth of the cloud on-ramp services market.
- Furthermore, increasing adoption of cloud services in numerous sectors such as BFSI, manufacturing, e-commerce, healthcare, hospitality, and IT is also expected to fuel the demand for cloud on-ramp services.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud on-ramp services market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global cloud on-ramp services market owing to developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. market is estimated to expand in the region because of the presence of leading cloud service providers such as IBM Corporation, Google, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Oracle Corporation, and Microsoft Corporation. A large number of enterprises are using cloud-based services in the region.
- The cloud on-ramp services market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, as compared to other regions, due to the presence of growing economies (China and India) and the digital revolution in the region which has disrupted the business environment, leading to a large number of small and medium enterprises adopting digital solutions and cloud-based services in the region.
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market
Providers of cloud on-ramp service solutions are implementing development strategies to enhance their presence and consolidate their share in the market. Cloud on-ramp service providers have adopted major growth strategies such as product acquisitions, partnerships and launches, and forming regional and global distribution networks in order to expand their presence in the market.
Key players operating in the global cloud on-ramp services market include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Technology, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- OVH Groupe SAS
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Research Scope
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Services
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Application
- Banking & Finance
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Deployment
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Enterprise-size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83175<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.