Coronavirus Cases and Deaths in India Today, Covid-19 Vaccine Live Tracker: India reported 1,14,460 new Covid-19 cases and 2677 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per Health Ministry data on Sunday. In a sign of improvement in the Covid-19 situation, India has been reporting below 2 lakh Coronavirus cases for the past few weeks. As many as 189,232 patients have been cured/discharged from the hospitals, while and 2,677 succumbed deaths in the last 24 hours, Health Ministry said on Sunday. Single-day rise of 1,14,460 cases pushed India’s Covid-19 tally to 2,88,09,339; Death toll surged to 3,46,759 with 2,677 fatalities in the last 24 hours, as per Health Ministry data. The number of active Covid-19 cases also dropped to 14,77,799.
As the Covid-19 situation improves, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Maharashtra are among the states/UTs that have started have the process of gradual unlocking. On Saturday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced the second phase of unlocking Delhi as new cases dropped to 414, the lowest in over 2 months. In unlock 2.0, Kejriwal allowed markets and shopping malls to reopen from Monday on an odd-even system between 10 am and 8 pm daily, and the start of Delhi Metro at 50% capacity.
As several states in India weighing options for Covid unlocking, catch all the live updates on Coronavirus from India and the world here:
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro