Coronavirus Case and Fatality Rate in India, Coronavirus Third Wave Live Updates, Coronavirus Covid Live Tracker September 2nd News: Is India falling into the trap of carelessness? Have we forgotten the horrors of the second wave of the coronavirus? The latest Covid tally today hints at the disturbing trend. India today registered nearly 50,000 new cases and more than 500 Covid deaths. At 47, 092, India’s new Covid-19 infections are double what is being recorded in Brazil right now. Similarly, 509 Covid fatalities are also a troubling figure. The national recovery rate has also gone a notch down at 97.48 per cent. There was a jump of more than 11,000 active cases in a span of one day, the data shows. India has 3,89,583 active cases. If this trend continues, we would be inching towards the red zone.
The good news is in terms of daily vaccination. India saw 81.09 lakh Covid jabs on September 1st, the CoWin update shows. After a brilliant performance in the month of August, health experts would be keen on what we see in September. While the 1st dose population is in the green zone, we still need to cover a large section for the second dose. This means that the fully vaccinated population in India is still very less.
India has seen the best-ever month in terms of daily vaccination tally in August. With the CoWin data showing a healthy average of around six per cent, India has finally managed to cover a substantial population. But what about the worrying part now – the breakthrough cases? We have seen what has happened in Israel and the US. Despite the high vaccination rate among the people, the stubborn breakthrough cases resulted in new outbreaks in both countries. So, what’s happening in India. In a recent bulletin, INSACOG has said that India does have breakthrough cases, however, the number is still well within control. The government consortium has also said that the Delta variant is a dominant coronavirus strain in India. The other sub-lineage of Delta Plus is still not that prevalent.
Here are the latest Covid updates from India and around the globe:
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro