Long COVID or post-COVID syndrome, which is said to affect 1 in 5 COVID patients is said to be a condition when a patient continues to battle lingering symptoms related to the viral illness until weeks or months after recovering. While long COVID has been discussed ever since the pandemic first peaked, the rampant rate of devastation and hospitalizations seen during the second wave can leave many many with gripping symptoms, and a deteriorating state of health. For the ones with long COVID, debilitating symptoms could range from shortness of breath, recurring infections, malaise, stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, joint pain, brain fog and a heightened risk of complications. Weaker immunity, too, can be a consequence.
Not only can COVID survivors or the ones battling long COVID have symptoms that implicate their vital health, but newer studies have also in fact suggested that in many cases long COVID symptoms can extend for almost a year’s time, and impact health in a profound manner.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro