The cases of dengue are rising in the capital, which is making the situation alarming. Dengue is a flu-like disease, which is caused by the bite of female mosquitoes of Aedes aegypti species.
Some common symptoms of dengue include vomiting, severe headache, nausea, rashes, joint pain, muscle pain, pain behind the eyes and swollen glands. The symptoms if not treated timely can lead to bigger problems like fatigue, blood in vomit, persistent vomiting, bleeding gums, restlessness and severe abdominal pain. There is no specific treatment available for dengue. The treatment currently includes handling the symptoms.
Fortunately, there are some effective home remedies that can help you recover faster from dengue fever. Here are five of them:
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?