Dentsu India has announced the appointment of Ajay Gahlaut as group chief creative officer (GCCO), spearheading creative excellence across dentsu India’s creative agencies. Gahlaut will report into Amit Wadhwa, CEO, dentsu Creative India and will be responsible for accelerating dentsu India’s creative businesses under one optimised service line, the company said in a statement.
With over 27 years of experience in advertising, Gahlaut wrote the line ‘Do Boond Zindagi Ki’ that anchored the Pulse Polio Immunisation campaign with the actor Amitabh Bachchan. He also created more than a dozen commercials for the campaign. Gahlaut was also behind the line ‘Make It Large’ for the whiskey brand Royal Stag and created the character ‘Mr. Murthy’ for Voltas Air Conditioners. He has also created work for the whiskey brand Imperial Blue with the famous ‘men will be men’ sign off. Some of the most significant brands that Gahlaut has worked on are Pernod Ricard, BMW, HT Mint and KFC.
Dentsu India is in the midst of an exciting transformation journey towards dentsu India 2.0 and Ajay’s joining is a critical part of the plan, Wadhwa said. “Ajay is a well-respected creative leader with years of experience across categories and the right mindset that matches with dentsu India 2.0. With the brilliant creative minds in our business, we will be a force to be reckoned with, delivering growth for our clients while continuing our creative evolution at pace and scale,” he added further.
“Creativity is in the spotlight, with brands looking to differentiate themselves in a disrupted marketplace – it has never been a more exciting time to work in this field rich with opportunity. I look forward to joining dentsu, Amit and the creative teams, delighting clients and creating era defining work together,” Gahlaut stated.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro