According to the latest reports, Aryan has changed his Instagram display picture after returning to Mannat. He has removed the picture and kept it blank. Now only the white space is visible on his account. Have a look:
Meanwhile, Aryan’s bail surety was signed by SRK’s dear friend and actress Juhi Chawla. She signed a bond of Rs. 1 lakh. In the bail order, he was asked to submit his passport before the Special Court and he was told that he cannot leave the country without prior permission from the Special Judge for NDPS at Greater Mumbai. Every Friday, Aryan will have to appear before the NCB at their Mumbai office. He has also been asked not to communicate with any co-accused involved directly or indirectly in similar activities and that he must not make any statement regarding the aforesaid proceedings pending before the Special Court in any form of media i.e. print media, electronic media etc. including social media.
Earlier, Arbaaz Merchant’s father Aslam Merchant revealed the real reason behind Aryan’s delayed release from jail. He told ETimes, “Paperwork was delayed at Sessions Court and when the Release Memo was being typed the electricity of the entire Court was tripped for almost 25 to 35 vital minutes.” Because of this, his release order could not be posted in the box outside the jail.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’