Bollywood’s veteran villain Ranjeet managed to win hearts with his spectacular acting skills. The actor is still known for his incredible work in Hindi cinema and managed to woo everyone with his personality.
In an interview with ETimes, the popular Bollywood villain Ranjeet spoke about his difficulties while shooting a specific scene in a film. The veteran on-screen villain remembered he had to hit Sridevi and laugh out loud while filming the scene. He revealed that on that same day, his father passed away. The 79-year-old actor shared what exactly happened while shooting the scene and behind the cameras.
Ranjeet openly spoke about how he dealt with some situations in life and said, ‘Do you know I flew down to Hyderabad to shoot for a film the day my father passed away? I was like a rock but when he died, I shook like a leaf. Relatives started coming down from all over the country to pay their last respects as he was the eldest in the family, but I took the flight out. I decided to shoot for my portions so that the sets don’t go waste, and my father, who had never been accused of any wrongdoing in life, didn’t end up being blamed for the failed shoot on his death bed. So I went there, laughed aloud like a villain for the camera, went back to my room and sobbed, hit Sridevi with a hunter, returned to the room wailing; I kept washing my face with chilled soda in between shots so that no one would know.’
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- R Balki’s next starring Dulquer Salmaan, Sunny Deol, Pooja Bhatt, Shreya Dhanwanthary titled Chup; Akshay Kumar unveils motion poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- DRS to make debut in upcoming men’s T20 World Cup | Cricket News – Times of India
- Jim Harbaugh says Nebraska victory ‘was a Clint Eastwood win’
- Bengal eyes revival of tourism this Durga Puja amid pandemic
- iraq: Iraqis vote for new parliament amid tight security – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan is feeling ‘broken, helpless’; has stopped ‘eating and sleeping’