September-October are usually the months when the flu season gets worse, many tend to consider these months to be the best time to get a flu shot.
Since it’s also speculated that if a third wave is to come up, there are higher chances of COVID and the flu circulating at the same time and causing infection, getting both the vaccines at the appropriate time will help individuals stay vigilant, and avoid additional risks of coinfection too.
However, since flu can also routinely strike through other parts of the year, a vaccine can be taken earlier too, but it would nonetheless be most effective if taken during the peak season.
Hence, if you do plan to get inoculated, wisest would be to get the flu jab by the end of October.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont