Ajinkya Rahane — who will be the captain in the first Test at Kanpur in the absence of Virat Kohli — has already been practicing at BKC for the last three days, revealed sources.
Apart from Rahane, those who will train are openers Mayank Agarwal and Shubman Gill, middle-order batters Cheteshwar Pujara, wicketkeepers Wriddhiman Saha and KS Bharat, off-spinner Jayant Yadav and pacers Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav and Prasidh Krishna.
The first Test will kick off in Kanpur from November 25.
“The BCCI asked us to organize this camp at a very short notice. However, we’re very happy to organize it,” a source in Mumbai Cricket Association told TOI on Saturday.
The wicket at BKC has been prepared by veteran curator Nadim Memon.
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?