Pregnancy leads to several hormonal changes in a woman’s body. Similarly, miscarriage also takes a heavy toll on your health. When trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage, it is safe to wait for a couple of months. This gap is important for uterus recovery from a miscarriage and regains strength for a safe and healthy pregnancy. There is no fixed time you must wait to try again, it all depends on how soon you feel you are ready.
However, we would recommend you check with your doctor also to ensure there are no complications. If there is scarring in the uterus, pieces of placenta left behind or significant blood loss, you might need to wait a little longer. Even if there are no risks of complications, wait as long as you want to process your emotions. Typically, it is not recommended to have sex for two weeks after a miscarriage to prevent an infection.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro