GST Council Meeting LIVE: The GST Council will meet today after a gap of over seven months to discuss taxation on covid-19 drugs, vaccines, and healthcare, and also states’ compensation shortfall. Finance Ministers from various states and Union Territories along with the Union Finance Minister will meet through a video conference call and discuss important issues relating to taxation. On the agenda for the long-awaited GST Council meet will be the taxation issues surrounding life-saving covid-19 healthcare services and equipment such as oxygen concentrators, ambulance services among others. State Finance Ministers are also expected to raise the issue of compensation shortfall. GST collections have been inching higher, crossing the Rs 1 lakh crore mark in the previous two months.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro