The weight loss industry is ever-changing. From time to time, a new diet trend emerges promising effective weight loss and better health. But only some of them stand by their word, while others fail miserably. As we are close to the end of 2021, it is time to evaluate the diet trends that truly delivered their promises and emerged as the most effective diet trend of the year.
U.S. News & World Report, one of the leading consumer analysis resources asked a panel of health professionals to rate effective weight-loss diets. They asked 24 professionals to score 39 diets based on different criteria like short- and long-term weight loss, ease of compliance, safety and nutrition. Here are the top 5 diet trends from most to least effective as per experts.
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?