What’s concerning about a high blood pressure is that it may come with no signs or symptoms. It is often referred to as a silent killer in the sense that there are no specific indicators of the disease.
According to the American Heart Association, “High blood pressure (HBP, or hypertension) has no obvious symptoms to indicate that something is wrong.” “The best ways to protect yourself are being aware of the risks and making changes that matter,” they add.
While high blood pressure cannot be cured, with the help of certain lifestyle changes and medicines, it can be managed efficiently.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont