Garam parathas with butter on the top make for perfect winter food. Parathas are one of the most cherished and staple Indian dishes. It is also the favourite breakfast option for many. People like to pair it with butter, curd and pickle.
But many of us refrain from having these delicious parathas as they are rich in carbs and fat. Do you do that too? If yes, we have a solution for you.
You can make your parathas healthier by using healthier grain, good stuffing and healthy oil. Here are six simple ways you can make your parathas healthier and enjoy them without any guilt.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’