Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of car rental services. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Rental Car, International Rental Car, and All Other Operations. The U.S. Rental Car segment deals with rental of vehicles, as well as sales of ancillary products and services in the U.S. The International Rental Car segment offers rental and leasing of vehicles, as well as sales of ancillary products and services internationally. The All Other Operations segment refers to the vehicle leasing and fleet management services, and other business activities through its subsidiary DonLen. The company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Estero, FL.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’