Easy to make and pocket-friendly, eggs make for one of the healthiest breakfast options. Eggs are rich in protein and other important vitamins and minerals like selenium and riboflavin, which makes them a powerhouse of nutrients.
A study showed that 30 overweight women who consumed eggs for breakfast significantly increased their feeling of fullness and reduced their food intake later in the day, as compared to when they ate a bagel for breakfast.
From boiled, scrambled to sunny side up, you can enjoy eggs for breakfast in ways more than one.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro