Masks have helped a great deal in reducing the transmission of the infection during the pandemic. But now as people are going out for longer hours, there is a rise in the number of mask related headache complaints. Many people complain of headaches, discomfort, dehydration and disorientation after wearing the mask for long. But why exactly does it happen? Let’s find out.
Wearing a mask is even more difficult for people who have a cold, cough, asthma, allergies and skin rashes . But as per the government guidelines, people must comply with the public health measures for their own and everyone else’s safety. And the pros of wearing a mask outweigh the discomfort caused by wearing it, thus one should not give it a second thought.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont