Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine recipients are better off getting a booster shot from Pfizer or Moderna, a highly anticipated U.S. study suggested Wednesday.
The study on “mixing and matching” Covid vaccines included more than 450 adults who have received one of the three regimens currently available in the United States: J&J’s, Moderna’s or Pfizer’s. The study hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed.
Volunteers were divided into groups and received an extra shot of their original vaccine or a booster from a different company.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- T20 World Cup: Top 5 India performances | Cricket News – Times of India
- Ishaan visits Ananya’s home with flowers; trolls say it’s to ensure she doesn’t name him in drugs case
- uzbekistan: Uzbek president heading toward landslide win in elections – Times of India
- China passes new land border law amid military standoff with India – Times of India
- Masters champion Matsuyama wins by 5 shots in Japan
- cpec: US sabotaging China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: Pakistan PM’s aide – Times of India