The semi-finale of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 happened last week. Abhinav Shukla and Sana Makbul were eliminated last week. Now, Rahul Vaidya, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya, Arjun Bijlani, Vishal Aditya Singh, Shweta Tiwari and Varun Sood are the finalist of the show. Before the semi-finale, we saw the ticket to finale week. The first dynamic stunt was performed by Rahul Vaidya-Vishal Aditya Singh and Sana Makbul-Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. In this stunt we saw Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s amazing performance. Both the girls did perform well than the boys. However, fans could not stop praising Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. She made the stunt look so easy. Post the show ended, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya was trending on Twitter and fans were all praise for the way she fearlessly did the stunt.
Fans have also said that they wish to see the ticket to finale in her hands. Some even say that the winner’s trophy should also go to Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. During the finale stunt, we saw Divyanka Tripathi performing with Rahul Vaidya. It was again a dynamic stunt. In that stunt too, we saw her fearlessly and confidently performing her stunt and winning it. She was focused on her stunt and was very quick. Divyanka easily won the stunt and even Rohit Shetty couldn’t stop himself from praising Divyanka. Divyanka has aced all the stunts she did in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 since the start. Divyanka hasn’t aborted any stunt despite having injuries and pain.During the press conference of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 too, Rohit Shetty said that he was surprised with Divyanka Tripathi’s performance. Hence, we had earlier asked fans whether they feel Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s fearless attitude will help her win the trophy.
93% of people feel that Divyanka Tripathi’s fearlessness will make her the winner of the show while the rest 7% feel she cannot win Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro