When it comes to Korean meals, it is incomplete without the famous side dish, Kimchi. It is a traditional Korean dish prepared with fermented vegetables, typically cabbage, radishes, and green onion and various seasonings like salt, sugar, onions, ginger, garlic and chilli peppers. Since the dish is fermented, it is known to have a specific strain of probiotic, which improves gut health. That said, a happy digestive system is often linked to weight loss.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’