The global live cell imaging market size is projected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025 from USD 1.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
The growing adoption of high-content screening techniques in drug discovery, rising incidence of cancer, and the growth in funding for research are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
The consumables segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Based on product & service, the global live cell imaging market is segmented into instruments, consumables, software, and services. The consumables segment, on the other hand, is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The need for the frequent purchase of consumables is expected to play a key role in the growth of the consumables market during the forecast period.
Download a PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=163914483
The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market in the year 2019.
Based on end user, the live cell imaging market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, and contract research organizations (CROs). In 2019, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment accounted for the largest share of the live cell imaging market. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing R&D activities and the patent cliff of various blockbuster drugs
The Asia Pacific region is expected to show the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Geographically, the global live cell imaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to show the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The high growth rate of this region can mainly be attributed to the factors such as the government initiatives for research on stem cell therapy, the rising prominence of regenerative medicine research, growth of preclinical/clinical research in China, favorable changes in foreign direct investment (FDI) regulations in the pharmaceutical industry in India, and growth of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sectors in South Korea.
Request a Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=163914483
Danaher Corporation (US), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Olympus Corporation (Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), Bruker Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Sartorius AG (Germany), Oxford Instruments (UK), BioTek Instruments (US), Etaluma, Inc. (US), CytoSMART Technologies (Netherlands), NanoEnTek Inc. (Korea), Phase Focus Limited (UK), Tomocube, Inc. (South Korea), Phase Holographic Imaging PHI AB (Sweden), BD Biosciences (US), Sony Biotechnology, Inc. (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), KEYENCE Corporation (Japan), ibidi GmbH (Germany), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Logos Biosystems (South Korea), and Nanolive SA (Switzerland).
- In September 2020, CytoSMART Technologies (Netherlands) launched CytoSMART Multi Lux, a remote live cell imaging system.
- In July 2020, Etaluma, Inc. (US) partnered with INNOMED GmbH (Germany) to introduce entry-level incubator cell imaging to the Americas. Through the partnership, Etaluma strengthened its Lumascope offerings.
- In December 2019, Leica Microsystems (Germany) entered into agreement with European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) (Germany) to develop new imaging technologies applicable in life science.
- In April 2019, Nikon Corporation (Japan) launched two new silicone immersion objective lenses—the CFI Plan Apochromat Lambda S 25XC Sil and the CFI Plan Apochromat Lambda S 40XC Sil—for confocal laser microscope systems and Ti2 inverted research microscopes.
- In July 2018, Bruker Corporation (US) acquired JPK Instruments AG (Germany) to enhance its microscopy offerings.
- China’s carrier group conducts exercises in South China Sea – Times of India
- Broken But Beautiful 3: Sidharth Shukla’s costar Sonia Rathee‘s bridal photoshoot is AMAZING
- Tamil Nadu, Puducherry Election Results 2021 LIVE: DMK hovers around 140 seats; MK Stalin calls for celebrations from home
- Want to locate the nearest vaccination center? Here’s how to do it via MyGov WhatsApp chatbot