Both long COVID, and long flu are concerning health issues which do not just require attention, but can plague vital health. While it has now been long known about the consequences and causative effects of long COVID, or post-COVID syndrome, debilitating and prolonged symptoms of the flu can also be somehow similar.
For example, anecdotal evidence has revealed that both long COVID and long flu-like symptoms cause considerably similar symptoms, including anxiety, breathlessness, brain fog, persistent cough or fever, fatigue and muscle pains. However, more persistent symptoms have so far been largely linked to a COVID infection history.
Apart from that, while there’s a certain link to severity, researchers are still looking to find if there is an apparent link between severity in flu infections, and the prolonged occurrence of symptoms.
- R Balki’s next starring Dulquer Salmaan, Sunny Deol, Pooja Bhatt, Shreya Dhanwanthary titled Chup; Akshay Kumar unveils motion poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- DRS to make debut in upcoming men’s T20 World Cup | Cricket News – Times of India
- Jim Harbaugh says Nebraska victory ‘was a Clint Eastwood win’
- Bengal eyes revival of tourism this Durga Puja amid pandemic
- iraq: Iraqis vote for new parliament amid tight security – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan is feeling ‘broken, helpless’; has stopped ‘eating and sleeping’