Her husband Asser Malik is looking all dapper in three-piece charcoal coloured suit with a satin pink tie. The duo looked adorable as they posed for their wedding picture. Her husband is the general manager of Pakistan Cricket Board’s High Performance Centre.
Along with the pictures, Malala wrote, “Today marks a precious day in my life. Asser and I tied the knot to be partners for life. We celebrated a small nikkah ceremony at home in Birmingham with our families. Please send us your prayers. We are excited to walk together for the journey ahead.”
Congratulations were in order for the 24-year-old. Hollywood actor Reese Witherspoon wished the couple on social media and wrote, “Congratulations on this wonderful moment!”
We wish the newlywed couple a blissful life ahead!
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’