Share Market News Today | Sensex, Nifty, Share Prices LIVE: Domestic equity market benchmarks BSE Sensex and Nifty 50 were likely to open in green on Tuesday, as suggested by trends on SGX Nifty in early trade. In the previous session, BSE Sensex fell 127 points or 0.22 per cent down at 58,177, while the Nifty 50 index ended 14 points lower at 17,355. Asian stock markets were trading mixed on Tuesday, with Japan’s Nikkei 225 rising nearly one per cent, while the Topix index advanced 0.66 per cent. South Korea’s Kospi gained 0.83 per cent. In overnight trade on Wall Street, US stocks ended mostly higher. The S&P500 rose 10.15 points to 4,468.73. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 261.91 points to 34,869.63, while the Nasdaq slipped 9.91 points to 15,105.58.
Two new companies — Ami Organics and Vijaya Diagnostic Centre are scheduled to make their stock market debut on Tuesday, 14 September 2021. The Rs 570-crore Ami Organics IPO was subscribed by 64.54 times and the Rs 1,895-crore IPO of Vijaya Diagnostic received 4.54 times subscription. Apart from this, Auto component maker Sansera Engineering’s Rs 1,283-crore IPO will open for subscription today. The company has mopped up Rs 382 crore from anchor investors ahead of its IPO.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro