Share Market News Today | Sensex, Nifty, Share Prices LIVE: Domestic equity market benchmarks BSE Sensex and Nifty 50 were trading at record high levels on Tuesday. BSE Sensex crosses 57,100 for the first time ever, Nifty jumped to trade at 16,995. HCL Tech, Bharti Airtel, Tech Mahindra, Asian Paints, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Sun Pharma, Infosys, TCS, Titan Company among top BSE Sensex gainers. M&M, L&T, State Bank of India (SBI), IndusInd Bank, Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) and Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) were among Sensex laggards. Barring Nifty Auto, all the sectoral indices were trading in the positive territory. Bank Nifty gained 0.32 per cent, while Nifty IT was up over 1 per cent.
The National Statistical Office will release the GDP numbers for the April-June quarter on 31 August 2021. RBI MPC in its 6th August 2021 resolution said that it expects June quarter GDP to grow at 21.4 per cent. A recent poll of 41 economists conducted by news agency Reuters indicated that the gross domestic product (GDP) rose 20 per cent in the June quarter, compared to the record contraction of 24.4 per cent in the same period a year ago.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro