Packers coach Matt LaFleur says his team is interested in adding to the roster before tomorrow’s trade deadline.
LaFleur told reporters today that General Manager Brian Gutekunst and the personnel staff are hard at work seeing if they can make a trade work.
“If the right opportunity presents itself, I think that’s something that we could be involved with,” LaFleur said. “I know Gutey and his staff are working extremely hard at trying to find something. It’s just whether or not the right opportunity exists.”
LaFleur didn’t say anything about specific positions he’d like to address or players he’d like to add, but after the Rams traded for Von Miller today, it’s clear that there are other NFC contenders gearing up for a competitive playoff race. And the Packers don’t want to be left out.
Matt LaFleur: Packers are “working extremely hard” at trade deadline originally appeared on Pro Football Talk
- Salman Khan looking to replace Jacqueline Fernandez from Da-bangg concert; actress may be restricted from travel outside country : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- PV Sindhu settles for silver in BWF World Tour Finals | Badminton News – Times of India
- ‘From Kodaikanal to Rameswaram,’ Ankita Konwar’s vacay diaries are pure love
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases – Times of India
- No breather for Jacqueline Fernandez – Exclusive
- ISL Live Streaming: When and where to watch Kerala Blasters FC vs Odisha FC?