Maa Kushmanda is the fourth manifestation of the Goddess Durga and is worshipped on the fourth day of the nine-day Hindu festival Sharad Navratri. For these nine days, devotees observe fast, offer bhog, and chant mantra to please different manifestations of the Goddess Durga.
According to Hindu scriptures, Maa Kushmanda is believed to be the creator of the universe. It is believed that she brought light to the world with her divine smile and energy. It is also believed that Maa Kushmanda blesses devotees with energy, health and strength.
- Takeaways: What should Tennessee’s punishment be for ugly scene in Knoxville?
- The Flash teaser: Ezra Miller shares a glimpse of Michael Keaton’s Batman
- Akshay Kumar thanks retired Army officer for pointing out mistake in the Gorkha poster : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- Back to the past to remain Chennai Super Kings’ motto | Cricket News – Times of India
- Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan counselled in NCB custody; star kid promises to make Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede proud one day : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
- UFC reveals the stacked fight card for UFC 269 during the broadcast of UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont