From making a generous donation to the PM-CARES Fund & the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (Maharashtra) when the Covid-19 first hit us in 2020 to donating PPE kits to the needy for free, India skipper Virat Kohli has always put his best foot forward when it comes to a noble cause. This time things were no different after BCCI postponed IPL indefinitely. Once, the fate of the lucrative T20 league was confirmed by the BCCI on Tuesday, Kohli was in action. Also Read – MS Dhoni’s Gesture Towards Overseas CSK Teammates After IPL 2021 Gets Suspended is Praiseworthy
Taking to Twitter on Wednesday, Yuva Sena member Rahul N Kanal shared images featuring the RCB captain which reveal that he has started work towards the Covid-19 relief. Also Read – BCCI President Sourav Ganguly Breaks Silence on IPL 2021 Suspension – ‘Difficult to Say How COVID-19 Entered Bio-Bubble’
“Meeting our Captain…Respect and love for the movement he has started working on for COVID relief… No words just Respect and Prayers for all his efforts !!! @imVkohli,” Kanal captioned his post. Also Read – Amul’s Latest Meme After IPL 2021 Gets Suspended Amid Covid-19 Surge is Going Viral | POST
— Rahul.N.Kanal (@Iamrahulkanal) May 5, 2021
In the pictures shared by Kanal, it is good to see Kohli maintaining social distance – that is something very important during Covid-19 times as experts say it is an airborne virus.
Meanwhile, BCCI was left with no other option but to suspend the league midway after Wriddhiman Saha and Amit Mishra tested positive for the novel virus on Tuesday, a day after two KKR and two members of the CSK staff contracted the virus.
Reports suggest that BCCI would be looking for the September window to complete the remaining 31 IPL matches.
Before the season was suspended, RCB – who have never lifted the IPL title – looked good as a unit, winning five out of seven games. The RCB side would feel the suspension would disturb their momentum.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro