Non-recliner Train Seat Market: Introduction
- Increasing utilization of trains for local and urban commute and rising country-wise transportation is estimated to drive the non-recliner train seat market . Train seats are generally in the form of a bench, which may or may not have cushion on them. Non-recliner train seats are normal seats that have adjacent space to walk, and they does not fold or bend backwards similar to recliner seats. Non-recliners require low maintenance cost, as they do not have any added mechanism. These seats are light in weight and needs less space and consequently, trains can accommodated more passengers.
Key Drivers of Non-recliner Train Seat Market
- Increasing urban and local train connectivity in most developed and developing countries and rise in investment to develop train infrastructure is fueling the non-recliner train seat market. Moreover, improving business efficiency and productivity in densely populated cities across the world is boosting the use of train transportation, which further propels the demand for non-recliner seat. Use of trains in densely populated areas for daily commute is estimated to reduce traffic congestion and reduce pollution in that area.
- Rising government investments, service agreements with prominent market players and adoption of several policies that are targeted toward the repair of existing infrastructure of trains, along with development of new rail networks fuel the non-recliner train seats market. Moreover, increasing initiatives to start repair and maintenance activities in the fleets of aging trains also propels the non-recliner train seat market.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83353
Challenges in Non-recliner Train Seat Market
- Volatility in prices of raw material and huge investments in the development of railway infrastructure are considered as major challenges for the expansion of non-recliner train seat market, as volatility in prices of raw materials that are required for the manufacture of train seats increases the cost of production.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic prompted impose lockdowns across the world, which led to the shutdown of manufacturing processes and hampered the sales and demand for non-recliner seats. Furthermore, global transportation such as from locals and metro trains was disrupted, which halted the railway services and hence hindered the aftermarket for repair and maintenance aging trains. Likewise, the COVID-19 pandemic also impacted the global supply chains that resulted in shortage of supply of raw material to manufacturing companies of seats, which in turn restrained the train seats market.
Opportunities in Non-recliner Train Seat Market
- Demand for high-speed trains is increasing across the world, which have a lesser impact on the environment as compared to that by other trains and modes of transport. High speed trains reduces emission of gas and consume less energy, which fuels their adoption by governments. Therefore, increasing demand for high-speed trains is expected to drive the non-recline seats market during the forecast period. In November 2020, the 5-Point High Speed Rail Plan was released by the US High Speed Rail Association (USHSR). This plan includes high investment for the development of high-speed rail across the US, which in turn is anticipated to drive the non-recliner train seats market in the region.
- Electrification of railways and renovation of old trains boost the train seats market. Deployment of high-speed train projects is rising, which also includes safety features for passengers. Therefore, adding safety features for non-recliners seats in high-speed trains is expected to drive the market.
Non-recliner Train Seat Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- The non-recliner train seat market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant pace due to the high rate of adoption of railways for transportation, use of traditional locomotive engines, wide installation of railway tracks, and rising maintenance of aging trains. Moreover, countries such as China and Japan have adopted advanced high-speed solutions for their bullet train projects, which fuels the demand for non-recliner seats. Some countries in Asia Pacific are still using old locomotive engines that require a large number of repairs and replacements. This is estimated to further propel the non-recliner seats market in the region. Increase in the number of metro projects in India and other countries across Asia Pacific is expected to drive the demand for non-recliner seats during the forecast period. The market in Europe and North America is also estimated to expand at a significant growth rate due to rising investment in advanced transportation solutions in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Non-recliner Train Seat Market
The non-recliner train seat market is highly consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the global non-recliner train seat market are:
- Freedman Seating Co.
- Grammar AG
- KTK Group Co., Ltd.
- GINYO Transport Facilities Co., Ltd
- Transcal Ltd.
- Franz Kiel GmbH
- FISA Srl.
- Fenix Group LLC
- Freedman Seating Co.
- Saira Seats
Global Non-recliner Train Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Non-recliner Train Seat Market, by Train Type
- High-speed Train
- Passenger Train
- Light Train
Global Non-recliner Train Seat Market, by Seat Material
- Synthetic cloth
Global Non-recliner Train Seat Market, by Sales Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83353<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.