One of the most hotly contested areas where a man could remove body hair is his chest. Earlier in the ’90s, it was in fashion for a man’s chest to be all hairy and not at all trimmed. But as time ascended, the masculine regime for body care transitioned and gave birth to having a clean Schwarzenegger-like chest to flex all day. For a seamless cut-free shave of your chest, it is advised to apply a pre-shaving oil or solution before going for the hair removal spree. To keep your chest all-time groomed, you need to practice it once a month, pick a body trimmer that is designed for body trimming and don’t settle for your ordinary beard trimmer which is designed for facial hair.
For convenience, do it in front of a mirror and swiftly trim your chest, lower neck, shoulders and naval region. As a matter of fact, chest manscaping is not that chaotic due to its plain surface and easy accessibility to that area.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’