Petrol and Diesel Rate Today in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad: Prices of petrol and diesel were cut by oil marketing companies on Wednesday after a seven-day hiatus. Today, petrol in the national capital costs Rs 101.34 per litre, down 15 paise from yesterday. Diesel in the capital city is retailing at Rs 88.77 per litre, a 15 paise drop from yesterday. Petrol and diesel price were left unchanged for 35 days earlier last month. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) revise the fuel prices daily in line with benchmark international price and foreign exchange rates.
Mumbai’s petrol cost is still the highest across metro cities, standing at a staggering Rs 107.39 per litre, down 13 paise from yesterday. Diesel in the country’s financial capital costs Rs 96.33 per litre, down 15 paise. The divergence in prices between Delhi and Mumbai is due to various local VAT factors in different cities. Petrol and Diesel prices are fixed on the basis of freight charges, local taxes, and VAT. Petrol has crossed the Rs 100-a-litre mark in Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Ladakh, and some cities of Bihar and Punjab.
Petrol, diesel prices in Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, UP, Punjab, Haryana, Pune
-Chennai: Petrol prices – Rs 99.08 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 93.38 per litre
-Kolkata: Petrol prices – Rs 101.72 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 91.84 per litre
-Pune: Petrol prices – Rs 106.95 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 94.44 per litre
-Bengaluru: Petrol prices – Rs 104.84 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 94.19 per litre
-Hyderabad: Petrol prices – Rs 105.40 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 96.84 per litre
-Noida (UP): Petrol prices – 98.65 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 89.34 per litre
-Mohali (Punjab): Petrol prices – Rs 103.51 per litre; Diesel prices – 91.84 per litre
-Chandigarh: Petrol prices Rs 97.53 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 88.48 per litre
-Gurugram (Haryana): Petrol prices – Rs 99.07 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 89.46 per litre
Crude Oil price
Crude oil price was holding steady on Wednesday morning, ahead of the OPEC+ meeting, later in the day. According to Reuters, Brent crude futures were trading at $71.70 per barrel while the U.S. West Texas Intermediate futures traded at $68.57 a barrel.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro