As per the Waitrose report, it is also being cited that people will opt for the Climatarian diet, which focuses on reducing carbon footprint. Opting for this diet means, one has to replace processed and red meat with chickpeas, tofu, nuts & seeds. Also, people will be less inclined towards meat and opt for cooking at home while wasting less food. The next year will also see a rising trend of Umami and spicy foods.
- China forcing migration of Uyghur Muslims from Xinjiang, says report – Times of India
- “They are just too strong” – Michael Owen predicts the result for Chelsea vs Manchester United
- #VicKat wedding: Everything about Katrina Kaif’s ₹1 lakh Rajasthani Mehendi
- Nagaland takes travel inspiration from USA’s Sturgis, aims for off-road tourism
- Should you buy Apple stock as it nears a breakout? | Invezz
- Ed Orgeron will not coach LSU in bowl game: ‘I’m packing to go to Destin’