Gordon and the Nuggets have agreed to a four-year, $92 million contract extension that includes a player option for the 2025-26 season. The Athletic’s Shams Charania broke the news on Tuesday, citing Gordon’s agent Calvin Andrews.
Gordon joined the Nuggets via a midseason trade from the Orlando Magic, who selected him with the No. 4 pick in the 2014 NBA draft. Gordon has career averages of 12.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists while shooting 45.1% from the field and 32.1% from 3-point distance. He saw his numbers drop to 10.2 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists in a reduced role on a more talented Nuggets roster after the trade.
The move shores up a key role player for the Nuggets as they look to contend for an NBA title with a roster built around league MVP Nikola Jokic and young stars Jamal Murray and Michael Porter, Jr. Denver’s coming off a disappointing second-round playoff exit to the Phoenix Suns while playing without Murray, who suffered a torn ACL late in the regular season. It’s not clear when Murray will be ready to return to the lineup.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro