Veteran actress Saira Banu has been admitted to Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai and currently is in ICU. The actress, who recently lost her husband Dilip, reportedly has been under a lot of stress ever since the death of the legendary actor.
According to the reports, cardiologist Dr. Nitin Gokhale (his father Dr. Shrikant Gokhale was Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu’s family doctor) revealed that the actress is doing fine and has completely stabilised. She will be moved from ICU on Thursday, September 2. The doctor said that it is a case of left ventricular failure. The family will take the decision on angiography in 4 to 5 days.
Meanwhile, Dilip Kumar passed away in July this year at the age of 98 due to age-related illness. Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu tied the knot in 1966.
In the past several years, Saira Banu was Dilip’s caregiver and was the backbone of the legendary actor. Not only did she take care of him when his health was fragile but also kept his fans on social media updated about him.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro