Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla is no more. The actor reportedly suffered a sudden heart attack. He was taken to Cooper Hospital and was declared dead by the doctors, say several reports. The Television industry is in a state of shock. He was at the prime of his career and nobody anticipated his demise. He was just 40 and had many projects lined up for release. Quite a few Bollywood stars mourned his death. Now it is Bigg Boss 13 host Salman Khan who has expressed grief.
Taking to his Twitter handle, Salman Khan expressed shock and extended his condolences to Sidharth Shukla’s family. He wrote, “Gone too soon Siddharth.. u shall be missed. Condolences to the family .. RIP.” When in Bigg Boss 13, there were several moments between Sidharth Shukla and Salman Khan that had left fans adoring both of them. Even though Salman Khan had received flak for supporting Sidharth Shukla, he always took his side and even reprimanded him whenever he went wrong.
Gone too soon Siddharth.. u shall be missed. Condolences to the family .. RIP?
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) September 2, 2021
Actor Varun Dhawan also mourned Sidharth Shukla’s death. On Instagram, he wrote, “Rip brother ?u are loved by so many and u touched so many with ur kind heart and beautiful personality. Today heaven has gained a star and we have lost one. My deepest condolences to the family and loved ones.” Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Shukla shared screen space in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
Many other Bollywood stars like Madhuri Dixit, Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra, Manoj Bajpayee, Ajay Devgn, Rajkummar Rao and more expressed grief via social media on Sidharth Shukla’s demise. May his soul rest in peace.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro