Actor Salman Khan has had a slow start to 2020 and for obvious reasons. But, after the release of Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai in 2021, he is gearing up for his next slate of releases. Come next month, Salman Khan will make two big budget movie announcements.
According to a leading daily, Salman Khan will reprise the role of superstar Vijay in the Hindi remake Master. The film released in January this year with Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi in the leads. The film will be produced by Endemol Shine India and Murad Khetani, in association with Seven Screen Studios. The hunt to cast someone in Sethupathi’s role is on.
Earlier this year, Salman Khan watched the film and agreed to do it. But, due to the lockdown, it didn’t progress further. Now, the producers plan to meet to discuss further details and make possible tweaks to the script. The dates and director is yet to be finalised.
Meanwhile, in July, the actor will announce another project – an action thriller in association with a leading studio. With this Salman Khan will headline six big projects.
Meanwhile, Salman Khan has Antim – The Final Truth, Tiger 3, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali and Kick 2.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro