A couple of days back Bollywood Hungama had reported that the sequel to the Paresh Rawal – Akshay Kumar starrer Oh My God, was definitely underway. In fact, we had reported that Pankaj Tripathi had been roped in for the film that would also feature Akshay Kumar. Now, we have managed to get some more details about the story of the film.
Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama, a well-placed industry source tells us, “While the first film was based on religion, Oh My God 2 will be based in the Indian education system. Pankaj Tripathi will be seen playing the main protagonist while Akshay Kumar will return in his previous role as Lord Krishna.” Ask the source about how the two would be integrated and they source add, “The story of the film has been crafted in such a way that it will lend itself to the involvement of Akshay’s character, integrating the two seamlessly. The movie will also explore topics such as exam pressures and college admissions.”
Director Amit Rai commenced the shooting for this social comedy yesterday in Mumbai with Pankaj Tripathi. The actor will be canning his solo sequences over the next few days and will then be joined by Yami Gautam, who plays the female lead. Akshay Kumar will start his work in October.
More Pages: OMG Oh My God! Sequel Box Office Collection
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Fuel Management Systems Market Is Going to Boom with Trimble, Timeplan Fuel Solutions, Fleetmatics Group
- Digital Experience Platforms Software Market Expansion to be Persistent During 2026: Sitefinity, Jahia, Infosys
- Internet of Things in Energy and Utility Applications Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | General Electric, Honeywell, Fujitsu, SAP
- Insurance Telematics Market to see Booming Business Sentiments | Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Trimble Navigation, Trak Global Group
- Machine Learning in Communication Market May See Robust Growth By 2026: Nexmo, facebook, Google
- Telco Customer Experience Management Market Is Booming Worldwide with ChatterPlug, Tech Mahindra, IBM, InMoment, Huawei, Wipro